KENNESAW, Ga., April 26, 2018 - Building operators will better visualize the key performance indicators (KPIs) that matter most to them when they upgrade to the latest WebCTRL® building automation system, available this summer. The robust web-based building automation platform has been enhanced with several new features to provide even more insights to help improve comfort, increase operational efficiency and reduce costs. Automated Logic, a leading provider of innovative building automation systems, is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
“The latest release of our WebCTRL system reflects Automated Logic’s continued commitment to provide simple tools that help operators easily identify issues and opportunities for improvement,” said Mead Rusert, president, Automated Logic. “Our tools convert building data into powerful visualizations that can be interpreted quickly – so operators can act quickly. As a result, these tools can keep occupants more comfortable, safe and secure, while optimizing their building operations.”
New features of the WebCTRL 7 system include:
•Robust Custom Reporting Tools
– Operators can bring building data to life using a variety of graphs in reports and dashboards, making data easy to absorb and comprehend. Calculations can be applied to data before reports are generated to provide additional insight, and scheduling capabilities allow reports to be easily shared with other stakeholders throughout the organization. Standard report templates are available for the most common reporting needs, including energy consumption, alarm conditions and indoor environmental conditions. •Color Data Mapping
– The power of our thermographic floor plans has been extended to enable color mapping for any data point in the system. With this, floorplan graphics or campus maps use colors instead of numbers to represent system KPIs, making it easy for operators to understand building conditions at a glance.
• Fault Detection & Diagnostics (FDD) Reports and Dashboards – Available as an optional add-on to the WebCTRL system, this package expands upon our existing FDD alarming capabilities to provide users with improved insight into all of the FDD alarms in their system. Comprehensive reports and dashboards are included as standard, and reports can be delivered to recipients at scheduled intervals. Customizable dashboards provide operators with standard KPIs such as energy consumption, the Environmental Index™, triggered faults and a breakdown of FDD alarms by category.
•Building Performance Indicator
– Available as part of the FDD add-on package, this dynamic visualization tool builds upon our Environmental Index™ tool FDD capabilities to provide a simple yet effective building health indicator, making it easy for operators to know when their building is performing well and when it isn’t.
• Support for high definition (HD), 1080p building graphics – New HD (1920 x 1080 pixel) graphics libraries provide building operators with crisper, clearer and larger views of their equipment and floorplan graphics on HD 1080p screens.
In addition to the above features, WebCTRL 7 includes new FDD alarm categories for energy and comfort, security enhancements per our ongoing commitment to customer security, and updated programming tools to improve operator and technician efficiency.
For more information on the WebCTRL building automation system, please visit www.automatedlogic.com. If you would like to see a demo of the WebCTRL system or the new WebCTRL 7 features, please contact your local Automated Logic field office.