Oct. 18, 2018
A legacy of innovation continues with the introduction of Riello’s new Residence range of boilers. Designed with customers in mind, the Residence range features improved aesthetics, an easy to use digital interface and compact design for versatility in many spaces. Riello is a brand of Riello Group, a leading company in the products and services for heating, air conditioning and energy efficiency, part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a division of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Raffaele D'Alvise, marketing and engineering director, Riello Group, summarizes its benefits, "The Riello Residence range represents the best of our brand's wall-hung product lines. This new generation of boilers offers improved technical characteristics and is suitable for a wide range of applications. And the improved aesthetics perfectly embody the distinctive characteristics that customers have always recognized in Riello.”
The distinctive features of the new Residence range are:
- An elegant design aesthetic with many stylistic elements common to the new Riello residential products.
- An easy to use digital user interface that features a large backlit display that provides an immediate and complete reading of the product status for both the installer and maintenance technician.
- A primary stainless steel heat exchanger with front access, which helps to guarantee reliability and high performance over time.
- Active combustion control (ACC) technology to electronically control the combustion process, which offers many advantages like the quick and easy first start-up, the simple transformation from methane to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and the constant monitoring and containing of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide emission (European Class 6).
- Compact dimensions, ideal for replacement of the old models of the previous generation.
- The increase in size of the domestic hot water heat exchanger for achieving class A efficiency, with withdrawal rates at the highest levels of the category.
The installation of Residence is particularly simple thanks to extractable electrical connections under the boiler allowing for flue gas discharge pipes with a reduced diameter up to 50 mm, often necessary to intubating the old flue pipes. The non-return flue valve, which comes standard, allows the connection to collective flues without the addition of other components.
The wide selection of compatible accessories also allows owners to extend the functionality of the Residence to include many complex systems like solar thermal and the combination with boilers for domestic hot water.
Residence is also compatible with the Riello RiCLOUD intelligent remote control, making it simple to manage the comfort of the home in a simple and intuitive way. When used with the RiCloud dedicated smartphone app, it is possible to do more than just check the status of the heating system, users can also program the ignition, shutdown, temperature and boiler operating times. The combination with RiCLOUD also allows Residence to meet the efficiency requirements required by the 2018 Italian Financial Law, to access the 65% tax deduction where permitted.
The new Residence is available in three models, 25kW, 30kW and 35 kW. The 25 kW combined version features instantaneous production of domestic hot water and can be installed outdoors. The 20kW and 35kW models are designed only for heating and can be combined with boilers for domestic hot water.
For further information please refer to www.riello.com web site.