Carrier has redesigned its AirStream 42V Vertical Floor Fan Coil to enhance performance and serviceability. Carrier, the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions, is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Ideal for multi-room installations such as motels and apartments, AirStream 42V series fan coils combine heating and cooling performance with easy, low-cost installation. The AirStream 42V units are designed to occupy a minimum space, using furred-in, painted cabinet or lowboy models. Optional decorative colors allow the unit to blend with any interior design.
Design revisions to the AirStream 42V units include:
- High-efficiency 3/8-inch coil construction, which increases Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute reported capacity
- New slide-out motor/blower assembly for ease of service
- Redesigned condensate removal system, which eliminates standing water inside the unit
- Minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) 13 rated filter option to meet indoor air quality filtration requirements
- Constant torque electronically commutated motor (ECM) option for increased energy efficiency
“The redesigned AirStream 42V provides an improved offering for health care facilities, schools, higher education campuses, high-rise buildings and other perimeter air conditioning applications,” said Greg Alcorn, vice president, commercial sales and marketing, Carrier. “We’ve added a number of features that allow the units to perform more effectively, while also enhancing serviceability.”
To learn more about Carrier’s AirStream 42V Vertical Floor Fan Coil, visit www.commercial.carrier.com. Follow Carrier on Twitter: @CarrierGreen.
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier experts provide sustainable solutions, integrating energy-efficient products, building controls and energy services for residential, commercial, retail, transport and food service customers. Carrier is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. For more information, visit www.carrier.com or follow @CarrierGreen on Twitter.