Employee Scholar Program
The program provides employees the resources to stay current in their chosen field or enable new career opportunities and includes the following benefits:
- UTC pays for tuition, academic fees and books at approved educational institutions.
- The program is available to our global workforce.
- Partner universities deliver programs at our locations to provide work-life flexibility.
- Payments are made directly to the educational institution to minimize out-of-pocket costs.
- Eligible employees can receive up to three hours of paid time off to study per week.
UTC has invested more than $1.3 billion to further our employees’ formal education. Since 1996, more than 40,000 degrees have been earned by employees in more than 60 countries. However, ESP is more than just a story based on numbers. It is about the investment that UTC makes in its people as a way of attracting and retaining a motivated and engaged workforce. Global full-time and part-time UTC employees are eligible for the program after one year of continuous service. Currently there are more than 6,000 employees enrolled in ESP.
Meet our employee scholars
Start your job search
Your new career starts with one click. Learn more about the positions for which we are hiring.