Businesses At A Glance
Aerospace RedefinedNearly all aircraft today rely on systems and components from Collins Aerospace. We are leaders in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry.
- Our business conducts operations in 30 countries.
- Each year we invest $3.1B in research and development.**
- Our products provided critical assistance to the Apollo 11 moon landing.
- * For additional information regarding non-GAAP financial measures see page 77 in the UTC 2018 Annual Report.
- ** 2017 pro forma, includes customer- and company-funded R&D.
Go BeyondA global leader in aircraft propulsion, Pratt & Whitney is behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units.
- Our 410-horsepower Wasp engine transformed aviation in 1925.
- We have more than 13,000 large commercial engines installed today.
- Our military engines are in service with 34 armed forces worldwide.
Building PossibleCarrier’s fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote safer, smarter and sustainable buildings.
- We manufacture more than 100 million comfort, security and refrigeration units annually.
- Carrier’s refrigerated containers carry more than $9 billion worth of goods every day.
- Since 2002, Kidde has donated more than 1 million smoke and carbon monoxide alarms to fire departments.
Made to Move YouOtis elevators, escalators and moving walkways keep people moving. As the world’s leading installer and maintainer, we are committed to safety, performance and service.
- We were founded by an entrepreneur whose invention transformed the way we work and live. Now we’re reinventing Otis to meet the changing needs of our customers in the digital age.
- Otis maintains 2 million units worldwide with a network of 33,000 service technicians.
- Opened in 2017, the Lotte World Tower is equipped with 30 Otis elevators and 19 Otis escalators.